Welcome to Harrison Shipley
Our web site is currently under construction.
Top UK Financial News
- Wed, 19 Jun 2019 16:42:00 +0000: Hargreaves Apologises to Woodford Investors - Morningstar Research and Commentary
Broker's chief executive revealed the firm has pocketed £1.9 million from Woodford investors so far this year, but says the firm was not aware the fund had breached the 10% limit on unquoted stocks
- Wed, 19 Jun 2019 13:16:00 +0000: Berkeley Profits Better Than Expected - Morningstar Research and Commentary
FTSE 100 housebuilder increased revenue, its cash position and the average price of its houses in a year of "normalising" profits, despite a tiny increase in sales last year
- Wed, 19 Jun 2019 11:57:00 +0000: Woodford Woes Boost Case for Investment Trusts - Morningstar Research and Commentary
Closed-end funds are often the better option for investors looking to access illiquid assets, but they are not without risk
- Wed, 19 Jun 2019 11:44:00 +0000: Should You Invest in Illiquid Assets? - Morningstar Research and Commentary
VIDEO: With the spotlight on illiquid assets and unquoted companies as the Woodford Equity Income fund remains suspended, Morningstar senior editor Holly Black talks to fund analyst David Holder about illiquid assets.
- Wed, 19 Jun 2019 10:54:00 +0000: Investor Views: Why We Invested in a Lifetime Isa - Morningstar Research and Commentary
Private investors Rory and Rosemary Walsh are hoping a Lisa will help boost their retirement prospects